Today I picked up the good stuff… and guess what?! I had to travel like a minute up the road to get it and it’s completely legal. To those of you reading this having a fit, yes, I am talking about medicinal marijuana in oil form, but my question to you is – Why is your head spinning? It is now LEGAL and is A LOT EASIER TO AQUIRE THAN DOCTORS MAKE OUT!
When I initially researched medicinal marijuana about a year ago, I found it was quite expensive (flights to go to the clinic in Brisbane, $300 for the initial consult then product on top) and there was quite an extensive process that I ended up putting in the too hard basket, I assume it would be much easier to ‘acquire’ marijuana illegally…
I got to the stage where my pain levels were preventing me from becoming a highly functioning person, I was an angry person because I was always in so much bloody pain!
The company I went through to get the oil was Cannvalate and this was the process I followed:-
- Through the extensive research I undertook, I came to learn the process would be fast tracked if I obtained my medical summary from my GP prior to having the initial phone appointment with one of the Cannvalate doctors.
- I went and saw my GP and told her I needed a copy of my medical summary which was a few pages long but minimized to one page.
- I emailed my medical summary to Cannvalate than rang them on 1300 633 226 to book an appointment.
- A Cannvalate representative than called me the morning the morning my phone appointment with one of their doctors was calling me for me to take payment – $95 Initial Consult fee.
- A doctor than called me and we spoke about my situation for maybe, maybe ten minutes where he asked me questions regarding my chronic pain and day to day life.
- The doctor than sent my application off to the Federal Government for approval (which can take up to a month) which came back approved… obviously or I wouldn’t be writing this!
- A Cannvalate representative than rang to tell me the awesome news and to let me know I was prescribed a product called Cannatrek H10 Hybrid which is an oil I drop under my tongue measured anywhere from 1.0mL to 3.0mL.
- I made a payment of $254.00 ($225 for product and $29.00 shipping) for the product to be posted.
- Cannvalate then posted a script and product I was prescribed to the nearest pharmacy that is registered with Cannvalate, which, for me is Guardian Pharmacy in Ingham.
- The awesome ladies at Guardian than rang me to let me know my juice was here yayyy!
I feel that those judgmental people that walk around the place like ‘Oh she does drugs’ are some of the most uneducated people going. Educate yourself – like anything, the science that surrounds the whole marijuana plant is incredible! I have been researching it for years and as soon as it becomes legal to grow a plant or two, I ain’t gonna lie – I am so going to grow the most amazing plant that has ever been…
I am constantly in pain – every waking minute of every single day, even when I’m smiling, laughing, playing with my babies, I’m in pain. I would not wish chronic pain on my worst enemy! When I say I’m well, my definition of ‘well’ is much different to many peoples. If others woke up and feel the way I do every single morning, they wouldn’t get out of bed. I’ve adapted … I’ve adapted because of how strong willed I have always been. I was never going to let what happened to me overcome me – ‘I’ll overcome it!’
I do have really bad ‘pain days’ and I apologise for my attitude on those days, I smile a lot because if I don’t I will end up in jail… see I don’t get sad, I get mad! Like want to knock people out mad… They don’t call me Rocky for nothing! However – I try to keep that side of me dead and buried! Now I can do that! This oil is a god send! Really – It doesn’t matter how anti marijuana you are, if you suffer from chronic pain – you will try anything that gives hope. If used correctly, marijuana is better than any opioid ever created, it can become a habit – but it is a non-adictive substance.
If you would like to discuss medical marihuana oil don’t be shy, send me an email, comment on this post, pm me – I promise I am more than happy to discuss it with you.